Each morning we get up thinking we did not get enough sleep, and we go to bed thinking that we didn't get enough done. We are exhausted on so many levels. In this episode, Matt shares one of the greatest energy drains in life: poorly formed good habits, and too many bad habits.
With some basic understanding on how habits are formed, we can use this information to quickly gain more energy in our life as well as expand our "energy bucket." This means in under three months, we can double and triple our energy levels, giving us more energy to pursue that which matters most in our lives.
Products/Services Mentioned In This Episode
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg - The best book on how habits work and how to cultivate good habits.
- Omnifocus - The Task Management System I use every day to keep me laser like focused on that which matters most.
- Momentum - A great application on the Mac and iOS to help motivate you to stay on track with your new habits.
- Headspace - The meditation app (in my opinion) I love.
Connect and Support
- Have questions, ideas, about this show? Feel free to reach out to me at
- Interested in getting a little coaching from me? Feel free to reach out via my email above or through my contact form.
- Don't forget to rate and review this episode on iTunes.
- Want to be featured on an upcoming episode of Your Life Reconsidered. Visit my website and click "Ask Matt."
Keep Up To Date With Future Living the Real Content
Want to get the latest news on new releases of blogs, videos, online tutorials and classes? Sign up below to get exclusive offers to future content.
We Need Your Help
- This show cannot go on without financial support. As little as $3 a month can take this show to the next level. Thank you for your continued support. You can provide a regularly financial contribution by clicking the link below. Thank you!